ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

'L' Party

Here it was - another costumes party. This time the theme was letter 'L' . That they I met a lot 'Lucky' people so we gave this party a nickname: 'Lucky Land'.
There were also: Lunch Lady... Lilo... Love... Lebaneese people... Lime... Lemon... Ladies... Lovers... Ladder... and many others. I appeared as Lucifer.
Of course all the food was all about the 'L': Lamb... lolly pops... lemonade... libnitz snacks... and all the rest that I don'teven remember.
The whole party was in my friend from Mexico host family's house. Amerique came to USA again!!! Hooray! I'm so happy to see her again.


Janine and Ingke came for visit to USA too. So nice to be together again.











**edit**

No comments: