ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Monday, June 23, 2008

GG's 93th Birthday


Yesterday I went with my family to Anna's house to celebrate Casey's great Grandmother 93th Birthday. Kristy, boys and me went to the beach, as you can see on movies and pictures, Casey really enjoyed the warm water.



He even try to feel the water on his face (see video below)
After we had come back from the beach it was time for boys to take their naps. Kristy took Casey and Mason stayed with me. He slept in my arm in a posision of 'the frog'. But look how sweet he looks:
At the party we had a lot stuff to eat (whole Anna - always more food then anybody can eat)

Both Casey and Mason enjoy time there with toys

or my brancelets...

No comments: