ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sex and The City

Last Saturday Kinga (my frienf from Poland who is an au pair in Crofton) and me went to see the movie 'Sex And The City'. Movie directed by Michael Patrick King with of course Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis as a major actresses.


This is great comedy not only for people who used be funs of hit the cable series Sex and the city.

That day was so rainy, I remember during our way to the cinema it was hard to see anything.


In the evenig Kristy tok me into D.C. to celebrate the 30th birthday of her friends - Dina and Inna. I see myself lucky going out with Kristy who is my host mum - I know other au pairs used to go away from their host parents in their free time, not even considering to spend their time with them.

No comments: