ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Monday, March 31, 2008

Get start

Have never to many friends!!!, ...but have to write to each one about what I am doing right now is hard. Now when I came to US it become harder and harder so... THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG!!! I have created this blog to find easy way to post information about my live for everybody to enjoy.

**edit**

1. How many blogs I have had before this one?
If you think '0'save the 38th word in this post (beside the title), if you think '1' - save 49th word
2. For whom I made this blog? For my work(click here), for everyone who wants to know what is happenning with me(click here);
1.Ile blogów miałam przed tym??
Jeśli myśliz, że '0' zachowaj 38sme słowo z tego postu (pomijając tytuł), jeślli myślisz, że '1' - zachowaj 49te słowo.
2. Dla kogo stworzyłam ten blog? Dla pracy(click here), Dla każdego kto chciał wiedzieć co się u mnie dzieje(click here);


No comments: