ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little bit fun... and a time for cry... Terrifignig ride...we are in carnival!

Here are some pictures from last saturday in carnival. Look at me below (or rather on my legs) the part in left upper corner, second person from the top - I know for sure because there was only one empty place (on my right side).
As you can see I took the ride on this hube machine - it was terrifying!!! When I got out I was dizzy and my body shaking, and my arms hurt - I hold myself much to tight... but I did it and survived!


What about Casey? - Let's look the post named Carnival from July 14 in Kristy's blog

No comments: