ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Traveling to the past...?

I've uploaded my last pictures from camera today and what a suprise! - I noticed that the date on the pictures is: January 9th 2007 - 2007/01/09 - rr/mm/dd - (I guess boys and me have traveled in time - ok Casey was playing with my camera so might changed the time)
That's funny looking at Mason's pictures with that date on them - He even wasn't in mommy's belly at that time. Casey was less that 8 months and I was in Poland having now clue that I will soon decided to go USA. Honestly, if anybody had said to me that within a year I will come here, live and have a great time, I would have laughed as loud as possible - and what? I'm here, with owesome family, taking care of two cute boys, being friend with people from all over the world, improving my english, studying, traveling.... feeling fabulous:D
Below is movie of Casey running around the house (one of his favourite exercise in the house).



No comments: