ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween and me as The Joker!

HALLOWEEN - "I believe whatever doesn't kill makes you stranger!" :D

As I had written in previous post The Joker become my idea for Halloween. (And as you can see it turned pretty well)





Lots of people, lots of food, lots of fun...


And the Polish Girls...
Pauline - our 'fresh' au pair from France:)

Halloween? - It is all about the witches;)
New (Brasilian) Superman;)

My LCC Erin, Ula and me.


Miodzio....:D (Honey;))


With my friend Graciela.


As the most terryfying character at teh party I won the challenge!!! :D

The best part was that everybody wanted to take picture with Barszczyk's The Joker;)

No comments: