ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New York Chocolate Show

It was all about the ChocolateAt many perfomances you could see people from TV show in Food Network channel.
But the best part was the tasting part. I can image that there was a time in which a said to myself: 'It is impossible that i will eat more chocolate today!' - yes I really as much. Chocolates were from all over the world, with different taste, shape and color - DELICIOUS!!!
There was some exhibition of things made from chocolate. Unfortunately I was a little dissapointet at that point because I expect much more of it. But anyway it was still very impressive.





I didn;t want to spend whole time at the show so I went to explore New York City.
St.Patrick's Cathedral

Yes, that building doesn't have a cube shape...

Poles are everywhere:D:D:D


...and Rockefeller Center

I wish I had more time to do some skating...

I found Polish Flag
:D:D:D


Yellow...yellow... yellow...
General Consulate of Republik of Poland in New York. When i walked trough the street, where it should be I passed it (tree times)and it just wasn't there. Finaly i went to the neighbour street of the building that was all under construction and there were doors with that little signboard - no Polish flag, no coat of arms of Poland. But I found it!


And the Empire State Building.

there was even more american flags hanging on this building.



Bryant Park


The famous Times Square
Making new friends :D:D:D


Ok, It time go home to Maryland.

No comments: