ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Once in a lifetime memories

I've just looked at my posts from November 2008... gosh, they almost made my cry... It is scary how time can blur memories... I know I had awesome time in USA and I love Weight family as my own but seeing the  pictures all back again - especially with all the descripctions  of what exactly had happended there? - priceless!

My pick for November 2008?
For sure the two winters! one back here in Poland FULL of snow

and one in the Annapolis USA hardly  snowy.


And I wonder what kind of winter I will face this year?

Time pasts too fast and boys are growing soooooooo much <3<3<3



3 comments:

silver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
silver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
silver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.