ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

me and my books

I'm sucked in reading books again as I am able to read again after having new glasses. I was just about to update that blog after finishing the 'twilight saga' books and here it is: the author post on her webside 12 chapters of another book (the same story but from different point of view /another person). I guess this mean, for new as well as for old/past post, you have to wait some more. But don't be worry it appears that the partial of the book has only 256 pages - which will be just nothing for one night :)

Thank you for all your best wishes for my birthday!!!!!

No comments: