ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

remember childhood?

There those day that i wanted to do something that not include spending money (as I'm saving that now for my last trip here); I remember that Kristy and Mike have 'monopoly' game, which had been never used. The lat time I played that game (or 'eurobusiness' which actually more popular in Europe I guess) was like when I was in primary school. I remember how much I liked that one, spending hours on weekends with my best friend 'znaprzeciwka'/living on the other side on our street. So I invited some friends to come over to my house and play with me on friday afternoon.


No comments: