ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chinese time!!!

中國的

Most of you know that I decided to learn Spanish here in US but who of you know that I will decide to learn Chinese? Yes... yes..., Chinese!
Yesterday was my first class and I must to say that it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.
Everybody in the class had pretty much fun with pronunciation. And what I can say about it is that, I'm suprised to find that Polish and Chinese have so much common in sounds. Really!!! I'm not kidding. Because of that I had even more fun - hearing other (American) people trying to pronounce Chinese words correctly.
謝謝你 (Xie-Xie)

No comments: