ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Movie theather


Last Friday (April 18) I and my friends (Graciela Arely Kriss Meau Tai) went to MT to see the movie "The Forbidden Kingdom". The fynny thing was that gils didn't know what are we going to watch until we bought a ticket.


Direct I decided to see this movie after seeing that tailer:
http://www.stopklatka.pl/film/film.asp?fi=30875&sekcja=mmedia
I didn't read the recension and after seeing only that I thought that it will be something like 'The Last Samuraj' and it appeared so funny.







The very next day (Saturday night) I and others girls were celebrating Li's (Peru) Birthday in Annapolis. Happy Birthday LI!!!

No comments: