ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Friday, April 25, 2008

Visiting Consulate of RP in Waszyngton DC plus short look into ZOO


Today Kristy, me and boys went to DC to make my new passport (my current passport is close to be expire that why I need a new one). After I read the website i thought that we should go to Polish Embassy and we did go there! Unfortunately we were informed thet for making new pasport we must to go to Polisk Consulate. It took as some time to get there but finaly we found it and the process of preparing all documents for passport went very easy. In May they will sent all my papers to Poland and from Poland, propably, they will sent my new passport in July in here (I hope so) if they do not have enough time to make it I will have it in September (that would not be good).


After everything in Consulate was made we went to ZOO, where Casey could see Bears, Pandas and other animal. Of course it was so late and he was so tired so we decided to go back home.


Here you can see some pics from that day.

Casey was so tired and fall asleep in the car with snoring.

No comments: