ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

America's Goodbye Party

Last Friday America had her 'Goodbye Party'. Now our 8-people-group will no longer be our 8-people-group.
All in pinky 'What happened in Annapolis...'T-shirts
In the noon America tool all her stuff to my house as she and her family had to leave the house empty for the next day. She had 3 big suitecases, one small with laptop and 2 full paper bags. I know that is more than she could take on a plane. But that was not time for thinking about that.


The began at 7 so I had left my house after 6 to pick up Graciela and Rosemary leaving messege for Mike that I went to America's house. When we finaly get there she wasn't at her home (and it was already after 7). She had come and I asked her 'Where were you? You are late on your party' and want did she answer to me? - 'I was taking shower in your house - did you forget that all my stuff are there?
Yeah, I have really short-time memory! America told me that Mike was already back home so he let her go and take a shower in my room but he was suprised seeing America there after he had read note from me. So Funny;)America was...
....actually, we all were crying so much during that party.
America's friends from Naval Academy dance for her last time...



We all will miss you!!!

**edit**

No comments: