ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Waiting waiting and waiting on o a Metro Station



That was long time on New Carrollton Metro Station. Last Saturday Marta and Ola (both from Poland) came to visit me from Vermont. They called me when they had landed on the airport in Washington DC that they are on theri way to the metro. I left house to pick them up from the last metro station. I was waiting and waiting looking for them after every train came to the station but I haven't seen them. It was over one hour and i totally stop looking for them - I just hoped that they will get there (I couldn't call them because they didn't have cell phones). Finaly they did come!




We went to one restaurant in Annapolid Dowtown and then I took them to Naval Academy. We came back after midnight and went straight to bed - next day Washington DC was waitinf for us.!





**edit**

No comments: