ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Florida: Orlando

Finaly I've found more time to finish all my movies based on pictures from my trip to Florida. I know it was a long time since I posted something on my blog but you know: Christmas time and all those stuff around it!

But anyway I did finish my movies and I started to post it.
There are pics from Orlando (last two days off the trip) in that movie:


Orlando.... what can I say about it?... well if you have a lot money and time to go to DisneyWorld, Universal Studios and/or SeaWorld Adventure it will be propably a great place for lots of fun. Unfortunately, as I said before. it was the last day of the trip and I was already out of money; my friends and me have just decided to enjoy our fancy hotel (which we've got by help of Basia's host mom). The lazy river at the hotel was so much fun!!!
Besides being in the hotel, we went to Orlando Dowtown, which appeared as a very short visit (it was getting dark, when we get there).

Our trip was over and on sunday we packed ourselves and drove to the airport to return the car in proper time. It was my record there being at the airport 4 ,5 hours before the flight (it appear worse because of our flight delay).

Atfer all I can say it was owesome trip. Thank you girls for joining me!!!

No comments: