ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

(WIEDZA KTÓRĄ MUSZISZ MIEĆ)
Piece of knowledge to have

There is so much to do still for my blog but at first, as I had promised, I will write about the last document completing and what you need/might need  to know.

As you know (at least those of you who the same as me is going to be au pair with Cultural Care) there is no need of running after any documents for the agency before your perfect match. Then after the final match, you will have to take care of the papers that will consume same of your time:



1. xerox copy of completing high school education
2. xerox copy of your driver licence
3. Psyhisians health evaluation
4. Certificate of unpunishability
5. Agreement form

plus there will be few things you will have to do just for yourself:
6. Get International driving licence
7. Fill the visa application form

How I cope (or not) with all of them?

1. and 2. As you can image there was no so much trouble with those two ;D
3. Well, that one is still on my'to do list'  (I hope to visit the doctor next Monday (or another Monday))
HOWEVER! I will stop here and write some more about it from my previous experience and my current knowledge.
First of all, as it came to the form it looks like that:
As you can see it is very clear and simple - of course in English (all of you will get with all the papers the Polish version as well). And the same as with the references: if the doctor will fill it in Polish you are responsible for translating it.

4. In Poland, right now, you need 50zł and about half hour to get it!
Where? You have to go National Criminal Record -
At first, you have to fill paper to aply for your criminal record - paper looks like that::

(Here you have the link from were you can printed - if you want to fill it at home not in the court)

 and pay the fee (50zł), then you have to wait there for about half hour and get the paper that says that there is no sign of you in the national criminal record.

5. Sign agreement form

6. International driving licence -
Where? -
What you have to do? - make ksero of your driving licence; one picture with size and face the same category as for the regular driving licence, and aplication form for the driving licence, and comfirmation of fee payment (30zł).

You can have your new Internaionam Driving licence in about one week! It is ugly looking little book like that:






More about the international driving licence you can find here (in Polish)









7. Visa (you will fill the applicatino from here)
This one is really huge time succer!

First of all, you have to have a good picture - I can give you a clue -DO IT AT HOME! I've made mine at home with regular digital camera and was ok - the most important fact? - I DIDN'T HAVE TO pAY FOR ANYTHING! Then, you will have to answer many questions from personal information, through education and aim of the visa. The most funny and weird, at the same time, part is the 'security and background' where you have to anwer to insane questions:



However, as it was my third time applying for the visa, I found something else more annoying. During my first time and first year in USA I decide to extend the program. In order to be abla to do so I had to make a new passport as my old was soon about to expired. I've manage to do it. :)
Now, I have, in a place of where was the passport given: 'Concul in Washington' which sound kind of weird when during filling the visa application you need to write the country that gave you the document and the unit whu gave you (the country: poland, the city: Washington ;D)


Anyways...
Don't be crazy about any of this documents ect.
(together we can do it)
ps: I got my visit at the embassy yestarday and so I have my third visa to USA :)

**edit**



No comments: