ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Friday, June 29, 2012

(WIZYTA W RADIU)
Visit at the radio

OK, I finaly figure out how to put my huge audio file with the radio audition into my blog. The 2hours program run so fast. I could said so much more about the program, my knowledge and bet of all - my experience, but the program frame didn't let me.

The most funny part was the fact that it seems that I speak so much slower and more clearly in the radio and that's why my friends were amazed hahahha... ohh well ;p ...in my opinion I had times when I completely lost what I wanted to say and still there so much more to work on as far as my ability of speaking :/


Paulina ( radio presenter) already asked me for another visit after my current visit and being au pair so I guess that was the last time!

here is the link to 2-hours radio program with me (in Polish - but maybe if I will fin some time i wil make the English transcript for it) ...stay tuned I am still workingon a better way to put the audio for free in the blog (any ideas how t do so?)


No comments: