ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

August in shortcut

It's going to be long post... Here you can see some pictures from August with little descriptions.

Last Pool Party with Inghe and Janine



















At Six Flags America in Bowie












That was fun (especialy for Mason)


Aquarium in Baltimore
Another day, Kristy and Mike took boys and me to Baltimore.














Casey loved to look at birds in Rain forest...

Finding Nemo.
Mason and some fish...




That was the funnies fish i had ever seen.
Agata and some shark...










Jumping dolphin


ZOO in Washington DC
And here Kristy, boys and me are again in Zoo.




In a 'Pizza' playground. Casey tried to cook himself.










I see you

























Clubbing in IBIZA Club in Washingon DC
















And later.... dancing dancing dancing!



























That was the last night that I saw Inge and Janine. Now they both are back in Germany. I will miss you girls!


The Equadorian Festival in DC
As you know my first friend here - Graciela - is from Equador. I came with her to DC to celebrate festival of her country.
Little rose and me


My Columbian-Mexican-Equadorian friends





Goodbye Nina! - we will miss you!
















Nina was my second friend here in USA.

Siz Flags America in Bowie one more time!

...hooray! again in Six Flags!
Casey LOVES trains

those two little guys had so much fun together pretending one another.



My new Polish friends :D
I have two new girls living close to me one of Ula you can see on picture below in green. Hooray!


No comments: