ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

These Polish Girls!;)


It was really raining Saturday (september 6th).

Ula, Basia and me decided to make a meeting no matter what weather was ouside.

Pizza time! elivery to house, paid by credit card - that means easy!
...and tasty.



I took us a while to choose the right pizza for all of us. Ula didn't want to be with onion, Basio wanted with some meat and I had a taste for some mushrooms in it. It was all the way down the menu list but we found it! And as you can see it was good enough.
We didn't expect that pictures and it turned the best one.
OK - pizza, movie - what about some sport?
e.g. swings!





:D


or some volleyball! We did not had real ball for this game (I borrowed Casey;s green plastic ball) but it did not stop us.


After all we came to my house to drink some 'Barszczyk czerwony' (red borsch) - my sister sent it to me not long ago.
3 glasses of Ice tea, cell phone and charger and it all only in my twoo hands!!!


Barszczyk from Barszczyk with Barszczyk;P

And I almost forgot.... on my running way from Basia's house to my car I dropped 20$ in rain on her driveway. When come back there after pick up Ula, she found it! It was so wet and had to use her dryer...

No comments: