ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Montana

Finaly! I've finished that post! It took me long time I know but here it is, whole trip to Montana.

On our stop between the flights in Seatle Kristy took boys in a little playground. You can see below picture of Mason driving the plane (when he is showing is tongue it usually means that he likes what he is doing at that time).

Casey's first day in a playground in Polson...

slides...
swings...



It was only the first day and I've already new that I love Montana....


Maybe it is not the best picture but doesn't that look like from good old american movies?

Mason the cowboy!

Bob and Betty are collecting sculptures of animals. Thay have quite a lot in the house and and whole backyard outside - Mason's favourite was that little bear.
Here is video of laughing Mason while I was playing peekaboo with him.


Gradpa and Grandpa had something even better than animals - fuzzy fur pollow!!!

Playing with rocks at the Flethead Lake



...and how to not fall in love i such amazing view?






I'm lovin' it!



More and more slides - 7th heaven for Casey.


More and more walking - 7th heaven for Mason.

Once upon a time there was Mason on a wheel chair... ;)

Time for some changes!!! I was thinking about do something totally different with my hair for a while and I decided what here in Montana. Below you can see pictures of me looking for the right cut style.
Well, the hair cut seemed to look great but there should suppose to be high and low lights making huge difference in my look... Do you see that big difference?
I haven't seen that neither, that's why I went there again to make that:

Let me drive too...
Music men.


Bad luck begins today!

Nice warm wheather, sun on the sky and hapy kids, everything seems to be a great day.


But it wasn't...
Casey was playing on the dock and he fall off into the water. So do I after him. He was really ok, then i've lookek down to see how deep ot was and I noticed my camera on the botttomin the water. Of course it stopped to work. I left it for whole day outside in the sun. And in the evening it strted to work - hurray!



At Kristy's friend house...




By the way, can you imagine Kristy and me and this boys on 5 hours flight?
- What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!;)

One day Kristy took me to the Indians Museum in Pablo. The People's Center was the place where I could experiencecultural heritage of the Salish, Pend d'Oreille and Kootenai tribes.
Barszczyk and some Tipis...




Another great/bad day!
That day we went the cabin at the lake to try some bost riding!
I was very exited especially that my camera starts to work again!

Unfortunately, when I waqs passing Casey to to Kristy to the boat I my camera dived into water AGAIN! As you can imagine was no hope that it is going to work this time...
The bout tour was great, view amazing, my camera dead, Kristy's camera mamory full - just perfect!;)

Casey fall asleep in the very beginning.


I took a little while to myself and went for a hike (it was so nice fonding myself in the forest again).

OK that's all. Bye.... :)

No comments: