ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pool billards


Last Saturday was a very long day with my photoalbum - I've been working on it for over 7 hours but I did finished it! (I'm so proud of myself). After such long day I had to do sth different of course, so Ula and me decided to sleep over at Basia's house where we could play pool billards.

Below you can see me with my first hit ball. (number 12)


After all my team (Basia and me) won, but I know one think now - I should never play pool billards in public places, NEVER!!! I remember watching on the TV lots of pool billards tournaments and I was always think that it must be so easy and boring to play. Well, I can say I was wrong - it is not easy at all and it makes you want to play more and more.


No comments: