ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa......

 
I decided to change something in the blog and got  too far. Plus, TIME RUNS TOO FAST!!!



There came the day I though that few changes would be good for my blog. I have to say I was right. were need but for some reason I decided to change the entire template without saving the previous one... - so I will have to have a new one (at least I made it green and brown). I promose to make it look better the pages. However, I still have my biggest problem: the dublicates of blog post on the bottom of the page and I still have no idea how to repai it :(

TIME! I need moe time and i have no time....
August i getting closer and closer and I still have to do:
- All the scouting! :) - my 'Angels',  GK, Distict
- two jobs
- visit at the doctor ...or doctors as I need to check my teeth, made new glasses and still get the "Physicall Health Information"
- make intenational driving licence (I tried to do it - I was in the rigth city with all the documents and guess what, the lady there said that my pictures is incorrect - not that I had exactly the same picture on my previous international driving licence) :/
- Got my BA Diploma from the Univeisty of Lublin (I can't believe I still haven't pick it up!)
- buy gitfs for the host family and all my friends there...
- buy  new charger for my camera (my old one grew legs and simply walk away... :(  )
- meet with few friends that will find and kill me if I won't do it before leaving
- sent a full package to my best friend to Łódź, (5 THINGS ...better not to say with what hehehhehe)
- buy a new suitcase
- change sth in the phone for the cheap roaming
- aaaaaaaaa fuck I forgot - repair my awesome phone!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA.... God damn it
- still add so much more to the blog to be more au pair friendly
- and I want to talk with my host mom about the summer for boys with my and Linda
- and I guess, a thousand more that I don;t even remember right now


Well, wish me good luck! How in the world I will do all of this stuff huh? Or...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha... I made it with the pages! (for those who haven't seen what my problem was about: I was unable to make it visible under the header)