ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

(TO WŁAŚNIE TO!)
This is it!

Imagine the world without internet? I opend my email today and hat is there? The full list of everyone from Poland who is coming with me to USA!!! Who are the lucky ones?

7 people... 6 girls... 1 man and I am the 8th... more or less. The first and the last on the list are the most to talk about hahhaha..

NO 1. Małgosia - going to NewYork ...hahahah she is one of my au pair aplicants in me working as Recruitment Leader for Cultural Care - I was stunned seeing her at the same list me hehehhe - It is Awesome hehhehe
NO 2. Marta - going to New York
NO 3. Łukasz - going to Connecticut
NO 4. Paulina - going to Maryland ...unfortunately she will live close to Washington whcg is not very close to me
NO 5. Patrycja - going to New York
NO 6. Anita - going to New Jersey
NO 7. Myself ....hahahah I'm the lucky one!
NO 8. Ewelina  - going to Connecticut ...however I said there is more or less 8 people in the group (Ewelina wrote to me that she is leaving on different day - hahahha nope she coming with us)

As you can se all of us are going to the east coast to 4 states in total: MD, NY, CT, NJ
the map of us looks like that:
yes... 6 out o 8 is in neighbourhood states really close to each other! it is so strange we all ending up in North East States of USA. We will see, how many of us will stay in their firt place to the end of program.

I still need to go to the doctor and made my international driving license .... :/

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Yes, if it is Ewelina I'm thinking about, she's coming to the USA on 23.07 since I'm mailing with her. she will be living in the sametown as me:) But, you can check it:) and what about Łukasz? Do you know which town will he live in CT?:)

Unknown said...

I know... let me check the name ...I remember it is about 40min from you (both then) :D

Natalia said...

Thanks:) You're the lucky one since you know all the important stuff very soon! I don't even have my flight information and I don't know with whom I will be flying to NY ( I know only one girl).

Natalia said...

I know that I won't fly with her! She will be living in my time. She arrives a week before me:)

I rozumiem odruchy bezwarunkowe:)

Natalia said...

in my town*
should be like that:D