ZERO WASTE - LESS WASTE

ZERO WASTE - Pomocnik zerowaste/less waste Łódż

POLISH ONLY Od dłuższego już czasu interesuję się ideą zero waste/less waste. Staram się promować informacje niezbędne dla innych mogące ...

Thursday, July 5, 2012

AU PAIR VIDEO
Inspirations

I know many of you are getting crazy before making the au pair video. You had so many ideas before and now none of them seems right - I think may come with some inspirations for you.


As you know, I am coming back to my previous host family and for thi reason there was no need for me to meke any video - I have my perfect match already :] Nevertheless, I really like the idea of au pairs making the video for the family (and the next step should be the video from host family as well). It not only help you creativity to grow but it awesome way for kids to meet their 'future au pair'.



There are many more au pair videos on there web but I've decided to make some shortcut for you.
Check the link above - I promise to extend this page every time I will find nice au pai application video.



Ok, now when you have all the inspiation: go to work on you own one! First camera... children... then pictures... laptop... coffee... big head... hair prepared to be pulled off and here you are:.

..working

No comments: